Electrostatic coating is a process where metal is given a small amount of electrical charge while being painted. This charge attracts the sprayed paint particles, causing them to wrap around the material. This results in a professional, factory-like finish.
The key benefit of electrostatic coating is that it is UV and chemical resistant and can be done in any colour, including metallic finishes.
BENEFITS OF ELECTROSTATIC COATING:
- No downtime for your business
- Professional, “Factory-like” finish
- Very clean application with almost no overspray
- Low odour
- Cost-effective compared to replacement or re-capping
- All our projects receive a 2-year warranty (parts & labour)
Electrostatic coatings are suitable for furniture, fixtures, railings, doors, windows, poles, fences, aluminium signs, or any metal surface where a factory-like finish is required.