Electrostatic painting or coating is a metal painting process where the metal is given a small electrical charge while it is being painted. This charge attracts the sprayed paint particles causing them to wrap around the material giving you a professional factory-like finish with very little overspray and very low odour.
With the electrostatic process you can refinish furniture, fixtures, railings, doors, windows, poles, fences, aluminum, signs, or any metal surface where a factory-like finish is required.
All of our projects come with a 2-year warranty on parts and labor.
- No downtime to your business
- Professional, “Factory-like” finish
- No overspray, very clean application
- UV and chemical resistant coating
- Any colour including metallic finishes
- Fraction of replacement or re-capping cost
- Family business servicing B.C. for over 25 years
- All of our projects come with a 2-year warranty on parts and labor.
Call us today for a FREE QUOTE – 604-728-0484