Electrostatic painting or coating is a metal painting process where the metal is given a small electrical charge while it is being painted. This charge attracts the sprayed paint particles causing them to wrap around the material giving you a professional factory-like finish with very little overspray and very low odour.
With the electrostatic process you can refinish furniture, fixtures, railings, doors, windows, poles, fences, aluminum, signs, or any metal surface where a factory-like finish is required.
Guaranteed for 2 years and in any color of your choice with either a liquid or powdered finish.
- No downtime to your business
- Professional, “Factory-like” finish
- No overspray, very clean application
- UV and chemical resistant coating
- Any colour including metallic finishes
- Fraction of replacement or re-capping cost
- Family business servicing B.C. for over 25 years
- Coating integrity guaranteed for 2 years
Call us today for a FREE QUOTE – 604-728-0484