On Site Electrostatic Painting
Electrostatic Metal Painting
Electrostatic painting or coating is a metal painting process where the metal is given a small electrical charge while it is being painted. This charge attracts the sprayed paint particles causing them to wrap around the material giving you a professional factory-like finish with very little overspray and very low odour
With this process you can refinish furniture, fixtures, railings, doors, windows, poles, fences, aluminum, signs, or any metal surface where a factory-like finish is required.Electrostatically applied, guaranteed for 2 years and in any color of your choice with either a liquid or powdered finish.
- No downtime to your business
- Professional, “Factory-like” finish
- No overspray, very clean application
- UV and chemical resistant coating
- Any colour including metallic finishes
- Fraction of replacement or re-capping cost
- Family business servicing B.C. for over 25 years
- Coating integrity guaranteed for 2 years
Call us today for a free estimate!
Taking Care of all Your Painting Needs
EMC Painters INC
Professional Vancouver Painters
Bruno Braun has over 30 years of painting experience in the business and is one of the top painters in the Vancouver area.
Our highly experienced painters will take care of all your painting needs with quality and trust.
House Painters in Vancouver
Established in 1986, EMC Painters INC can do a variety of painting jobs from large townhouse developments to household painting.
Call us today for a FREE QUOTE – 604-728-0484