Electrostatic painting or coating is a metal painting process where the metal is given a small electrical charge while it is being painted. This charge attracts the sprayed paint particles causing them to wrap around the material giving you a professional factory-like finish with very little overspray and very low odour
With this process you can refinish furniture, fixtures, railings, doors, windows, poles, fences, aluminum, signs, or any metal surface where a factory-like finish is required.
Guaranteed for 2 years and in any color of your choice with either a liquid or powdered finish.
- No downtime to your business
- Professional, “Factory-like” finish
- No overspray, very clean application
- UV and chemical resistant coating
- Any colour including metallic finishes
- Fraction of replacement or re-capping cost
- Family business servicing B.C. for over 25 years
- Coating integrity guaranteed for 2 years
Call us today for a FREE QUOTE – 604-728-0484